20100517

Sketchcrawl Bruges

I know, I know, right now you are asking yourself :
'Now hold on a darn minute, where are them pretty Bruges medieval architectures?'
Forget bricks and stones, drawing people is where I get my kicks.
This was by far the best sketchcrawl ever.
Great stories and good laughs and Bruges on a sunny day is just heavenly.

This guy had the courtesy to dress up as a medieval man. His pupperty was enchanting aswell.


I had a little sketch battle with my buddy Koen, 30 second max per subject





these 3 took longer i'm sure.


these 15y old girls were secretly drinking a bottle of cider to go with their fries and mayo

10 comments:

ruster said...

This are all great. The last one is specially sweet.

Kristen McCabe said...

Nice people sketches! My favorite is the Master of Puppets.

I'm so jealous of your European sketching adventures. I'd give anything to live overseas again. wah!

willborough said...

soo painfull not to have been there. awesome sketches!

B

Derick Brooks said...

Loving your blog, really funny stuff and great style!

Octavio E. Rodriguez said...

Nice.

Anonymous said...

酒店 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店兼職

Ian Andersen said...

I love the little puppet and his helper.

The thought of mayonnaise on fries always makes my stomach roll in distress, more of a mustard man myself.

George Cwirko-Godycki said...

really nice!, the alien chicks are AMAZING!!

Mhill said...

thank you for your comment man! your work are for me a big inspiration and powerful life lesson, to dont take life to don't take life too serious!

Wouter Bruneel said...

Wish i could have been there. Fantastic sketch-work. Really really good.

Every.Single.Morning.